1. The Amazfit GTR 2 adopts a new design concept. Thanks to the four curved corners of the 3D glass cover, the product does not have an obvious edge on the front, providing a “borderless” viewing experience.
The Amazfit GTR 2 is available in two materials: stainless steel and aluminum alloy.
2. Always-on display: When the display is illuminated, it shows the system content. When the screen is in standby mode, it shows the time. This feature requires users to manually set “Always-on display”. The user can activate or deactivate this function through the watch or the application.
3. The 24-hour heart rate detection function requires the user to set and activate the “heart health detection” function; 24-hour heart rate monitoring is supported in the APP, and the minimum value can be set to 1 minute; This feature cannot be used for medical purposes or as a basis for medical diagnosis. Screening results are provided for reference only. Consult professional medical institutions if you feel ill.
4. The SpO2 level can affect the oxygen level to various organs. If the level is too low, it could cause dizziness, headaches, or cardiac arrest. This product is not a medical device. Measurement data is for reference only and cannot be used for professional diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition. Additionally, data accuracy will suffer if the sensor area makes contact with tattooed, pigmented, or deeply toned skin. To measure SpO2, keep your arm still.
5. The HUNT Fitness Study indicates that people who maintain a PAI ™ score of 100 or higher show a lower risk of hypertension, heart disease and type 2 diabetes. HUNT Fitness Study: This study was conducted by Professor Ulrik Wisloff of the Faculty of Medicine, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. It lasted more than 35 years and had more than 230,000 participants.
To use this feature, all-day heart rate monitoring must be enabled.
6. Sleep monitoring: can record night sleep and naps. When it detects that the user is asleep between midnight and 6 AM, the sleep time between 6 PM of the previous day and 11 AM can be recorded as nighttime sleep time; sleeping between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. lasting more than 20 minutes is recorded as a nap. Sleep lasting less than 20 minutes is not recorded.
7. REM, also known as rapid eye movement, period is the basis for normal biological rhythm and life support for mammals. It represents around 20% -25% of the entire night-time sleep cycle. It is characterized by rapid eye movement, mixed frequency low-amplitude EEG activity, and relaxation of muscle tension. The rapid eye movement phase is the dream-related phase of sleep in the sleep cycle.
8. Battery life may vary depending on configuration, operating conditions, and other factors. Therefore, the actual result may differ from the laboratory data.
Typical use scenario: heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring on; 150 messages pushed a day lighting the screen display, raise your wrist to see the clock time 30 times, bright screen operations for 5 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes.
Basic use scenario: Turn off the Bluetooth connection, heart rate and other functions of the phone, and just raise your wrist to turn on the screen 100 times a day.
Heavy use scenario: heart rate is always on, sleep monitoring and sleep breath quality monitoring enabled; 150 messages pushed a day lighting the screen display, raise your wrist 100 times, bright screen operations 15 minutes; exercise 3 times a week, GPS running for 30 minutes
Continuous work time GPS 48 hours: Activate heart rate monitoring and GPS, use GPS to map your workouts.
Continuous Bluetooth call for 10 hours: connect the Amazfit GTR 2 to your phone and use a Bluetooth phone call.
9. The maximum storage space for music is 3 GB (due to the occupied space of the system, the actual space used by the user may be less than 3 GB); Based on 5-10MB per song, it can store up to 300-600 MP3 songs.
10. Amazfit PowerBuds wireless headphones must be purchased separately.
11. The offline voice assistant only supports English voice commands.
12. Intelligent recognition of sports modes includes outdoor running, treadmill, walking, outdoor cycling, pool swimming and elliptical.
13. According to GB / T 30106-2013 / IOS 22810: 2010 standard, the waterproofing reaches 164.0 ft. Amazfit GTR 2 is tested by the National Watch Quality Supervision and Inspection Center, report number: SHES200701427701. Leather or genuine leather straps cannot be used for swimming. If you need to wear it for swimming, please switch to a silicone strap. To maintain a good wearing experience, please clean the watch as soon as possible after soaking in water. A variety of factors can affect the waterproof capacity, the laboratory condition waterproof test 164.0 ft waterproof test is for reference only. The picture shows the effect of the product, the actual use is not suitable for high-speed water sports and diving sports.